Sometimes bundled products are worth it and sometimes they’re not. This one falls on the worth it side: Benefit’s new Cheekathon Blush and Bronzer Palette, featuring the company’s top-selling cheeky products. Here’s what you get:
- 0.32 oz Dallas box o’ powder blush in Dusty Rose (full size)
- 0.25 oz Dandelion box o’ powder blush in Baby Pink (full size)
- 0.28 oz CORALista box o’ powder blush in Coal Pink (full size)
- 0.17 oz Rockateur box o’ powder blush in Rose Gold (full size)
- 0.28 oz Hoola matte bronzer (full size)
- Natural-bristle brush
These products are some I’ve purchased separately and hit pan on –several times in the case of the perfect Hoola bronzer — so springing for the set was a no-brainer for me. The cost of the palette is $58. If purchased separately, the total for all of the items would be $145. The CheekathonBlush and Bronzer palette is a limited edition, so don’t dally too long.