I didn’t plan to post this, but I wore this eye look yesterday and was reminded that it always gets rave reviews. It’s also easy and eye-catching but completely wearable, so I thought I’d share it:
Here’s how this look is achieved:
- Prime your eyelids with your favorite primer or concealer. Mine is MAC’s Painterly Paint Pot.
- Apply a peach-toned cream shadow to your mobile lid. I used Tom Ford’s Golden Peach.
- Press Stila’s Kitten eyeshadow on top of the cream base. Kitten provides a sheen, while the cream base ensures the shimmery shadow has something to stick to.
- Use a taupe color in your crease to give your eyes extra depth. I used Treasure by Pacifica. I also lightly ran my brush under my lower lashes.
- This is optional, but I lined my upper lid with Pat McGrath’s Dual-Ended Marker.
- Line your upper waterline with a dark, waterproof pencil liner and your lower waterline with a white, cream or nude pencil liner.
- Curl your lashes and apply mascara.
That’s it! This is a look that goes from day to night. Plus, you can make it more dramatic by winging your liner and adding false lashes for a sexy-sweet look that doesn’t seem like you’re trying too hard. – Ronda