Everyone has beauty wishes. Sometimes we have money in our pockets to make them come true. Other times we’re short on funds and simply daydreaming. This is a wishing and hoping day, so I’m adding products to my fantasy shopping list. Here are the items currently on my “when my ship comes in” roster:
- The Charlotte Tilbury Norman Parkinson Collection — This is my be-all and end-all. Why? First, because Charlotte’s products are simply amazing. I own the Film Star Bronze and Glow Palette,the Eyes to Mesmerize pot in Cleopatra, several Color Chameleon eye sticks and, best of all, my go-to nude lipstick: Bitch Perfect. You simply can’t go wrong with Charlotte, and the Norman Parkinson Collection is what my heart yearns for. Gorgeous products, gorgeous packaging and the gorgeous Jerry Hall. I’m a child of the 70s and don’t just want this collection; I need it. Desperately. I just hope my ship comes in very soon, because the products are limited edition.
- Zelens Skin Care Products — I’ve heard nothing but great things about Zelens and I’m a fiend for skin care products. No matter how outstanding your makeup products or how talented you are at applying them, they’re never going to look as good as they should without the foundation of great skin. Top wish-list picks: Triple Action Eye Cream, Youth Serum Concentrate, Z-22 Absolute Face Oil.
- Makeup Geek Eye Shadows and Blushes — I haven’t tried this line yet, but I’ve seen many beauty bloggers and YouTubers create gorgeous looks with Makeup Geek products. Beggars can’t be choosers in real life, but in my fantasy life I’d order the Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette, the Foiled Eyeshadow Set and the Blush Starter Pack.
- Tom Ford Beauty — Tom Ford is, well, Tom Ford. His taste is impeccable. His designs (especially his bags) for Gucci were and are to die for. His makeup line is no less desirable. I own several pieces from the summer collection and, trust me, the quality is superior. What would I add to my trove? The Cognac Sable and Ice Queen Eyeshadow Quads and lipsticks in Cherry Lush and Pink Dusk.
- Wayne Goss Makeup Brushes — I love me some Wayne Goss. His beauty advice is classic, ageless and honest. And, as I’ve said before, he’s charming and easy on the eyes. His makeup brush collection is luxe, handcrafted and cruelty-free. I’d choose the face and eye sets.
So there you have it: The products I’d add to my makeup and skin care collections today if money were no object. What about you? What items would you purchase to make your beauty dreams come true?